Sunday, May 3, 2009
Carson Strikes Again
We went to the mall today. Carson has a habit of running away and not looking back, so he gets strapped into the stroller! We were looking at dresses for me while Camryn was pushing the stroller through the dresses. Carson had grabbed a dress, and Camryn's attempt to make him let go was pushing the stroller forward while he was yanking the dress. The next thing I know, I look up and 4 racks of dresses are going down in a domino affect. There was nothing I could do but stand there and watch...my mouth wide open! An associate walked over, saw the mess, said "Oh, Dear! Oh, My!" and walked away. When the crashing was over, my friend and I picked up about 200 dresses, cracking up the entire time. We decided that was probably our cue to leave the mall! If it's not one thing, it's another with that boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment