This is his FAVORITE outfit. He picked it out himself at Children's Place! But the darn slicky pants make it hard to hold onto him!
Poor Carson! For the 2nd time in less than a weeks time, he has a fat lip! A few days ago he just wiped out on the kitchen floor and smacked his face on the floor. Lots of blood and bruising, but he recovered just in time for round two! Saturday it was so beautiful here...in the 50s. So I took the kids to the park. As we were getting into the car, he face planted again right on the asphalt! I might have had a little something to do with this one too :( Poor guy! Last night when a Verizon lady stopped by to try to sell us FIOS, he told her, "My Mommy just dropped me on my face!" Great! It's those darn slicky pants he insists on wearing these days!
Such a handsome boy! I hope you were at Children's Place this last week...it was 50% off lowest marked prices...$4.99 stuff...I tried to text you but they always get sent back, I am thinking I don't have your correct number so email it to me!
ReplyDeleteAnyways, hope that lip heals up. Luckily, his beautiful eyes distract from it! ;) xoxo