This past week I started a new babysitting job. A couple of the residents Jerrod works with had a little boy back in October and needed daycare, so of course I volunteered. Grant is with us everyday. Surprisingly, Carson LOVES him and is incredibly helpful. Hudson is the older baby. He is the son of Jerrod's program director who needed daycare help 1 to 2 days per week. They're both great boys!
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Two New Boys in My Life
This past week I started a new babysitting job. A couple of the residents Jerrod works with had a little boy back in October and needed daycare, so of course I volunteered. Grant is with us everyday. Surprisingly, Carson LOVES him and is incredibly helpful. Hudson is the older baby. He is the son of Jerrod's program director who needed daycare help 1 to 2 days per week. They're both great boys!
Labels:
Grant and Hudson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment