Friday, June 4, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend






I know, I should be posting about Camryn's birthday, but no matter how hard I try, I just can't get life to slow down. This is my attempt!

We spent Memorial Day weekend at Aunt Sue's house in Virginia. She lives in a neat wooded area close to a lake. We spent the majority of our time playing at the beach! It was so nice to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

Jerrod and Carson enjoyed their first kayak ride together. I thought it was pretty brave of Jerrod to take him out. Those things are too tippy for me! Check out Carson's iron man suit! He's actually flexing his muscles for me in the one picture.

Camryn had a blast with ALL 5 of the dogs! She also enjoyed her first of many birthday celebrations!

Cooper got in on the action too. He loved swimming! He just walked to the end of the dock and jumped in!

No comments:

Post a Comment