Thursday, September 23, 2010

Another 1st Day

Carson had his official 1st day of preschool today, and boy was it different from the last time I took a child for their first day! Carson nearly pushed me out the door, unlike Camryn who cried everyday for 6 months! I've only been able to get bits and pieces about his day. Apparently they played, took a bathroom break and made a "choo-choo" as they walked down the hall. (Carson opted to NOT make the train noise!). They had Bunny Grahams for snack, played outside and read "Caps for Sale", and Griffin cried because he missed his mom. I can't believe he's so big already! Truthfully, I've been waiting for this day for at least a year! Carson has an INCREDIBLE amount of energy! We both enjoyed our 2 1/2 hours this morning! Not Cooper so much. He went to the vet for his pre-surgery appointment. He'd better enjoy his week in Iowa, because when we get back, it's snip-snip for him. :(

Pictures are stuck on the camera...the downloading software is not working! Grrr! I'll post them when I get it figured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment