Last night Carson was sent to his room for talking back to me. When I put him to bed later that night, he said, "Mommy, I'm sorry for talking backwards to you. We only talk forwards." I laughed, he laughed...I just can't stay mad at that boy!
This reminds me of a funny thing Camryn said when she was about Carson' s age. Jerrod had told her she needed to remain at the dinner table until her plate was clean and that was "the bottom line." She looked at him in all seriousness and said, "Daddy, what's the top line?"
They may raise my blood pressure multiple times a day, but not a day goes by that I'm not thankful for these two "turkeys"!
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Halarious! And "Oh Carson!" could be a daily post for both of us!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I think God makes sure kids say the cutest things so we are permanently mad at them!
ReplyDelete