Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Greenbriar

We spent this past weekend at The Greenbriar Resort in West Virginia.  (The PGA Tour is playing on their Old White Course next month.)  Jerrod had a plastic surgery conference so we thought we'd tag along.  We were fortunate enough to have Dick and Diane come along.  They watched the kids so we could enjoy the resort and the black tie dinners.  It was amazing and so hard to leave.  The cleaning lady would come 3 times per day.  Each time I came back to the room something new was done: my shoes were lined up, my robe hung in the bathroom and our sheets were turned down with mints by the bedside!  Incredible!  Camryn and Carson got to ride horses thanks to Grandma and Grandpa.  The kids, grandparents and I spent the entire afternoon swimming and lounging at the infinity pool on Saturday.  So pretty!  I could definitely get used to that kind of lifestyle.





1 comment:

  1. You'll get used to it soon darlin' !!!! ;) You guys have certainly earned it!
    Sounds like an amazing weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete