Sunday, January 29, 2012
Our New Destination
We'll, it's official; after 5 years of general surgery training in Denver and 3 years of plastic surgery training in Pittsburgh, we're moving back to Iowa. Jerrod accepted an amazing offer from the University of Iowa. He will be helping rebuild the plastic surgery division and start-up of the plastic's residency program at the U. We are all excited about this opportunity to be closer to family again. It was a hard decision, with great offers in Pittsburgh and Denver also. We'll miss our friends and the cities, but will plan to visit often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW!!!! Congrats!!!!! So happy for you all!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHow AWESOME~ I'm sure it will be a hard move to make but Iowa City is pretty awesome. If I could live anywhere in Iowa, that would be where I'd want to live :) Congratulations to Jerrod...what an accomplishment!
ReplyDeleteThat is so great, Kyra!! Congrats to you all...it will be so nice living closer to family. Good luck to Jerrod and hopefully we'll see you now that you're a *little* bit closer! You're always welcome to come visit Chicago. :-)
ReplyDelete