Monday, October 22, 2012

Farewell Pittsburgh

Well, it's been a fun 3 years here in Pittsburgh.  I have to admit I was incredibly hesitant to move here from beautiful Denver, Colorado!  We rented a house we found on Craigslist, had no family close by and no idea what to expect.  Pittsburgh definitely deserves more credit than I gave it at first.  Our family built lifelong relationships with friends across the world!  We now have vacation spots in Brazil and Singapore!  I will forever cherish the opportunities offered and  memories made in Pittsburgh.

On this last night before Jerrod's graduation, we made reservations at a restaurant atop Mt. Washington.  What a beautiful view of the city!

Riding the Inclines one last time

The family at the top of Mt. Washington

Dick and Jerrod

Jerrod will kill me for posting this picture, but I think it says so much.  He's come a long way and been through so much  in 8 years.  I can only imagine what he's thinking about the next big step!

No comments:

Post a Comment