Friday, August 28, 2009

Off Without A Hitch






Already Working Hard!


Well, Camryn is officially a kindergartner! Really no hesitation on her part which is a HUGE difference from a year ago when she started preschool. It's been hard sitting at home being able to hear the kids on the playground. I can almost see them through the trees too! But Camryn is going to love being at school. She was getting so bored at home. Carson, on the other hand, is really going to miss having someone to play with here at home. However, not to be outdone by his big sister, Carson has been wearing underwear all day today!!! Could we possibly knock out 2 major milestones in just 1 day?

1 comment:

  1. Kindergarten, or Middle School...that girl looks so OLD! Glad she had a great day...I checked your blog all morning waiting for an update! I was thinking about you! How did you do?

    And way to go Carson!

    ReplyDelete