Friday, March 12, 2010
She Does Love Him...
Last night Carson pulled every trick in the book to get out of going to bed. He's really been having a lot of trouble listening and following directions as well. Finally, Jerrod had had it. Too many warnings. Long story short, he got sent to bed without books and without his "bwew bwankie." (blue blankie) Camryn could hear all of this going on while I was reading to her in her room. As I turned out the light and told her good night she said, "Mommy, I really want Carson to have his blue blankie to sleep with." Awww! Jerrod had gotten it for him already, but what a sweet big sister to feel bad for her brother. She knows how much he loves that blanket; almost as much as she loves her bunny, Noel!
Labels:
Camryn and Carson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment