Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy Belated 4th of July!


Jerrod swears Cooper was embarrassed by the bandanna! I think he looks handsome!

This is our camera on fireworks mode...hmm, maybe a little too close!

We finally received our new power cord to the computer, so I can start blogging again!

We spent the evening of the 4th at a nearby park. The kids had fun playing frisbee and throwing around a football and baseball. Cooper had a great time meeting all of the other dogs. After a picnic dinner the fireworks started. We were sadly disappointed (well, I was anyway). The kids were too busy with their glow sticks to watch fireworks. Pittsburgh has some of the best fireworks, but we were too far away to enjoy them. Last year we watched them from the river, right down where they shoot them off from! It was amazing!

At 10:30 when we got home, Jerrod brought out his version of fireworks! Black Snakes, Pop-things, and colored sparklers (he kept it G rated!). The kids, including Jerrod, had a blast in the backyard for about an hour!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT picture of Carson, Cooper & Camryn!!!! CUTIES!

    ReplyDelete