I love this picture of the kids together on the Whippersnapper!

Jerrod and I took the kids to Kennywood Park again this summer. Kennywood is an amusement park that originated in 1898 as a trolley park. It still has 3 old wooden roller coasters, Kiddieland, and the original carousel pavilion from 1898, and a miniature train from the 20s. The movie "Adventureland" was filmed here. Anyway, we rode a few rides as a family: The Log Jammer, The Kangaroo and The Jack Rabbit (much to Camryn's dismay). She just doesn't know she likes roller coasters yet. She'll figure it out soon! The pictures they take of you on the roller coasters were priceless! The looks on the kids' faces...hilarious! We had a great time!
I love the first picture...the kids look like they are having so much fun! The girl in the background isn't enjoying it quite as much :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a fun time!
Tell Camryn that Great Grandpa Keith LOVED roller coasters! It is in her blood!
ReplyDelete