Thursday, March 10, 2011

Jake and the Neverland Pirates

Move over Thomas...Carson has found a new love.  We came across Jake and the Neverland Pirates on Disney a couple weeks ago.  Carson was immediatley entranced.  We spend our days as characters from the show.  I'm Izzy and he's, obviously, Jake!  All 3 of his teachers at preschool are also Izzy!  All kinds of piratey adventrues await us!!

I decided to take this love and use it to my advantage.  Camryn and Carson have been arguing and fighting constantly!  Maybe it's the age, maybe it's spring fever.  Either way it has to stop!!  My plan: The kids are earning "gold doubloons" for being kind to one another.  When they fill their treasure chest, they earn a joint prize!  We'll see if this does the trick!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! This is my kids FAVORITE show too!!! I'm Izzy, Jaxson's Jake and Carsons' Cubbie! ;)

    ReplyDelete